This model might look esoteric, but that's because it's actual a tool, rather than a model in it's own right.
By Booleaning this model out of a spherical 3D object (like, say, the Death star, the moon, or some other 3D globe/sphere), you can cut it into puzzle pieces.
The model doesn't go all the way through, so you first need to hollow out your 3D spherical object.
I tend to do it like this:
1. place the Puzzlerizer and the hollowing sphere so that:
- the puzzlerizer encompasses the entire object, clearly cutting it into pieces, but with most of it's mass inside the object you want to puzzlerize
- The hollowing sphere is centered inside your model, so that it is at least slightly larger than the empty center of the puzzlerizer model
2. Open the Boolean plugin and:
- set YOUR object as the main object
- Set the puzzlerizer (wireframe 0.15mm) layer with the cut-out option
- set the hollowing sphere layer with the cut-out option
3. Boolean the model
4. convert the result into a layer, possibly adjusting the hollowing sphere size if you think the pieces are too thick/thin.
The rest of the pictures of this model represent several different spherical objects I've puzzlerized.
Have fun :)