A garland ring created with VECTARY. Click on Customize to see it in 3D.
How we did it:
1. Create a box with 2 segments and scale down the ends.
2. Bevel the edges.
3. Use the Array plugin - radial and play with the angle and the number of
copies to make it look good.
4. Turn on the modifier and select the last object in Array. Scale it up a bit and rotate to make it look more dynamic.
5. Bake Array.
6. Use Mirroring and the mirror baked array to create the second half of it.
7. Bake mirroring, smooth object and choose the color and material you want to be applied.
8. Export the .stl file.