PBR Fabric materials add authenticity to your renders. Finally, your 3D clothes can look fantastic rendered with Vectary Photon. This PBR fabric material collection is now available for free in the library.
Are you planning to use it in the WebAR viewer? Great! PBR fabric materials are optimized for the Viewer, too, so you don’t need to worry about the size of the texture.
How to use PBR fabric materials in Vectary
- Create an account in Vectary and open the 3D editor (Studio)
- Create your model from scratch or import your 3D model, or go to Library and drag and drop an object onto the scene.
- Now open the Library tab and in Collections click on the fabric materials
- Select the object you want to change the material for and drag and drop the material to it from the library. (Alternatively, just click on the material).
- Add lights and ShadowPlane and start rendering with Vectary Photon. Go to Render tab, download or open the Vectary Photon app, then hit Generate Render to start photorealistic rendering.
Tip: How to fix a broken material
Is it aligned unevenly on the object? This means you need to apply UV projections on the object
1. Select the object with the broken material
2. Go to Object mode > Helpers > UV Projections
3. In Projection settings select the Projection type that works best for your shape.
Tip: How to edit the color of the PBR fabric material
- Select an object with the material
- In Color settings in the right panel change the color of the material
Are these PBR fabric materials for free?
Anyone can use Vectary Materials for free. You can even preview the material with Vectary Photon photorealistic rendering, however, downloading the rendered image or generating a Vectary WebAR viewer is part of the paid plan.