Design like a pro with Vectary templates
Vectary templates are ready-made projects that you can use to create your designs. Think of them as 3D mockups, where you can change and adjust everything - from objects, materials, and view.See all the templates
With Vectary templates, you don’t have to worry about correct lighting and scene settings. Whether you are a UI designer and you’d like to present a new app design in 3D and AR; a graphic designer looking for a unique branding visual, or you are just beginning with 3D - templates are a good starting point to get great results instantly.
How to use Vectary templates
- Go to your Dashboard
- The list of templates is located at the top. Some of them are free. Some are included in the Premium plan.
- Click on the template you like to open a project. The project will be automatically saved as your draft project.
- In Object List on the left, there is a list of objects, lights, and tools included in the scene. You can edit them or replace them with your imports, 3D creations or objects from the library.
- Click on Render toggle to preview the rendered scene.
- Download a png in the Render tab, or export your project as a 3D file in the Export tab. Embed it into your website as an interactive 3D/AR element as well - go to the Viewer tab and generate the embed code, which you can then place to your website as easy as Youtube video.
How to get started with Vectary
Discover an easy and intuitive way to start with 3D and AR content creation with Vectary. Watch the newest getting started tutorial.
Introducing the first 3D UI maker for 2D designers
Discover the easiest way to create UI for 3D and AR. Meet Vectary’s new advanced SVG import feature.
Introducing Vectary 3.0: The future of the web is 3D and AR
Vectary is making the move to become the first 3D and Augmented reality CMS for the web. Vectary is closing the gap between web design and mixed reality.