What are Facebook 3D photos
Facebook 3D photos bring 2D scenes to life with depth and movement, when you scroll the news feed on Facebook. This functionality introduces depth to a static, flat image and allows users to tilt the image with a parallax effect.
This Facebook feature has initially been available on phones with a dual camera only. Now anyone can upload their Vectary 3D scenes as Facebook 3D photos on the desktop as well.
Do you have a compelling message to say? Or would you like to present a new product? Sharing it as an eye-catching Facebook 3D photo will make you stand out from the crowd.
How the Facebook 3D photos feature works
Since there are no camera lenses involved, Vectary generates a true depth map from the objects arranged on the 3D scene. Based on the relations of the objects to each other in the 3D space, a similar depth map is generated.
How to create a Facebook 3D photo with Vectary
- Open your 3D scene in . Make adjustments (if needed) and set the viewing angle that you like.
- Choose one of the presets for landscape or portrait mode, or set a custom resolution. We suggest you stick with the presets for the best results. These options can be found above the Download 3D Photo button
- Press the Download 3D Photo (ZIP) button
- Unzip the file
- Select both files (image.png & image_depth.png)
- Drag and drop them into Facebook’s Create a Post input field
Use over 900 fonts to add 3D typography to your scenes
Vectary integrated the entire Google 3D fonts library. Adding a 3D text to your visual is quick and easy.
Work with millions of assets in the library
Create your 3D visuals from scratch or use the pre-designed assets in the library. From 3D objects to materials, Vectary covers all your design needs.