Last minute Christmas cookies ideas
If your kitchen is not messy yet from all the delicious Christmas baking, now is the time to do it. You have less than two days to bake some good stuff that will impress your friends and family, but this year you can make it in a different style and pleasantly surprise everyone!
Here's a quick Vectary 1.0 step-by-step photo guide on how to create original cookie designs using the fast and easy-to-use 3D design tool VECTARY.
1. Open Vectary.
2. Design your own cookie cutter or customize already made ones.
3. Print out your 3D cookie cutter design.
4. Choose your preferred shape and start making cookie cutouts.
5. Gently press the cookie cutter into the dough.
6. Carefully remove it so you don’t spoil the cut-out.
7. Bake until done and… voilá!
Here's also a quick video tutorial created in Vectary 1.0 that’ll help you get the idea in less than a minute: