Vectary Photon for Windows PCs
Follow the step by step guide to install and run Vectary Photon app on your PC running Windows.
3. Open the Vectary-Photon-setup.exe
4. Choose the Install Location where the app will be installed. We recommend using the default location.
5. Complete the Vectary Photon Setup by clicking on the “Finish” button.
6. Vectary Photon will launch for the first time after you have finished the setup. A desktop shortcut icon is created for future launches.
7. Vectary Photon is ready for rendering. Keep it up and running always when you want to render. In an idle state, it doesn’t reduce the performance of your computer.
8. The App when minimized can be found in your Tray icons (those may be collapsed next to the time and date on your Windows taskbar)