Start with a template and get familiar with the workspace and orientation on the scene.
Open a template and wait until the scene is loaded. To look around in the 3D space:
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag to rotate the scene.
- Hold down the right mouse button and drag to pan the scene.
- Scroll the mouse to zoom in and out the scene.
- Press the TAB key on your keyboard several times to switch between top, side and perspective views. Right click on the scene and switch the view from the contextual menu.
- Press the key shortcut “a” to fit the selection to your screen. If nothing is selected, this shortcut fits everything on the scene to your screen.
Practice these moves and continue reading to explore the Workspace.