Need an online and easy USDZ file converter? Vectary is the first online 3D to USDZ converter that is also a 3D design tool for anyone who wants to learn how to create AR / 3D content.
You can start creating from scratch or just convert your existing 3D models (OBJ, STL, DAE, GLB, glTF and 50 more formats) to USDZ.
How to use the USDZ file converter
- Open Vectary
- Upload your 3D file with drag and drop.
- Export as USDZ - Click on the Export tab.
- Download the file from the link you will receive in your e-mail. You will also receive an embed code so you can embed your usdz model to your website.
USDZ embed alternative: Vectary 3D/AR Viewer
Tip: Vectary has it's own 3D/AR viewer solution that supports both ARkit and AR core technologies for iPhones and Android. You can can generate the embed code in the Embed tab. Learn more>
Example (Open this site on iPhone with Safari or on Android with Chrome to see this 3D viewer in AR):
How to use USDZ file:
- View 3D content in augmented reality (AR)
- Use in building AR apps
- Embed it to your website or share via iMessage or Mail. USDZ is a native file format for iOS 12 - users with iOS 12 devices will be able to view and project them.
Issues with USDZ file?
- Downscale the resolution of the model's textures while exporting
- Simplify geometry and reduce materials count
- Make sure you have max 100k polygons
Still not working? Submit your question to our community forum.
Do I need any coding skills? Mac? Xcode 10?
No, it's all happening in your browser. Just upload and export and you're done.
How to create a USDZ file for AR online and for free
Learn the simplest way to create USDZ files for AR online with Vectary - use our Free plan. Vectary is the first AR content tool to let anyone create or convert 3D USDZ files with just a few clicks.
Apple AR kit tools explained - What is USDZ and why you should care
Everything you need to know about Apple's offering explained - AR kit, USDZ, AR quick look, iOS 12. Learn how you can start creating AR / 3D content today.
How to start with Vectary - Video tutorial for beginners
Learn the basics of the free 3D modeling software Vectary. These video tutorials will teach you everything you need to get started with Vectary.