Need a free, online and easy USDZ file converter? Vectary is the first online 3D to USDZ converter that is also a 3D design tool for anyone who wants to learn how to create AR / 3D content.
You can start creating from scratch or just convert your existing 3D models (OBJ, STL, DAE, GLB, glTF) to USDZ.
How to use the USDZ file converter
- Open Vectary
- Upload your 3D file with drag and drop.
- Export as USDZ in the right panel.
- Download the file from the link you will receive in your e-mail. You will also receive an embed code so you can embed your usdz model to your website.
How to use USDZ file:
- View 3D content in augmented reality (AR)
- Use in building AR apps
- Embed it to your website or share via iMessage or Mail. USDZ is a native file format for iOS 12 - users with iOS 12 devices will be able to view and project them.
Issues with USDZ file?
- Downscale the resolution of the model's textures while exporting
- Simplify geometry and reduce materials count
- Make sure you have max 100k polygons
Still not working? Submit your question to our community forum.
Do I need any coding skills? Mac? Xcode 10?
No, it's all happening in your browser. Just upload and export and you're done.
How to create a USDZ file for AR online and for free
Learn the simplest way to create USDZ files for AR online with Vectary - use our Free plan. Vectary is the first AR content tool to let anyone create or convert 3D USDZ files with just a few clicks.
Apple AR kit tools explained - What is USDZ and why you should care
Everything you need to know about Apple's offering explained - AR kit, USDZ, AR quick look, iOS 12. Learn how you can start creating AR / 3D content today.
How to start with Vectary - Video tutorial for beginners
Learn the basics of the free 3D modeling software Vectary. These video tutorials will teach you everything you need to get started with Vectary.