Are you an HTML/CSS developer who has a keen eye for detail and a willingness to grow? You have the chance to work on an online tool and platform that continues to change the whole web design and e-commerce industry as we know it. How? The future is 3D and AR.
You will work with our UI/UX Designer and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We are looking for a person who is able to think for themselves, analyze problems and come up with solutions - not just accomplishing daily tasks.
- You will work from our office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: by agreement
- Salary: 1500 - 4000 € (based on candidate's professional experience, skills and knowledge)
- Front-end development
- Nice and clean code
- Close cooperation with our UI/UX designers, product and marketing team
- Programming experience: 3 years
- Experience in HTML / CSS / JS - show us your work
- Keen eye for pixel perfect interfaces
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Practical experience with LESS or Sass is a plus
- Working in a cutting-edge innovation startup
- Becoming a 3D modeling pro (while doing your job)
- In-house maker’s lab with 3D printers and 3D gadgets where you can play and create anything you can imagine
- Friendly working environment and super cool offices in the city center
- Foosball championships, fresh fruit daily, conferences based on individual needs
- Learn from mentors from world-class unicorn companies
Vectary is an online 3D/AR design tool that runs entirely in the browser. We have more than 500 thousand users from around the world mostly from the US and the company is backed by global investors.
We are a US company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and a big sunny office in Bratislava’s Old Town. Our team consists of motivated people for whom their work is what they love doing. Big enough to achieve fantastic goals, small enough you won’t feel like in a classic corporation. (PS: suits and ties are forbidden:)