Junior 3D Developer
Do you like working on interesting projects? Help us improve Vectary, the world’s first 3D and AR CMS for the web.
You’ll be working on 3D modeling software, figuring out how to implement new functions, so a bit of creativity goes a long way. You should show a keen interest in your area of work which includes researching existing solutions and implementing them into the product. You’ll be a part of a team of skilled 3D enthusiasts who are passionate about their work and will teach you the ropes when it comes to Vectary.
- You will work from our office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: by agreement
- Salary: 1200 - 1800 € (based on candidate's professional experience, skills and knowledge)
You’ll be working as a developer on our 3D modeling tool. The responsibilities are:
- Implementing various new functionalities, most of which will be related to computer graphics
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing functionalities
We are looking for a person who is able to think for themselves, analyze problems and come up with solutions - not just accomplishing daily tasks. Also thinking out of the box is a welcomed skill.
We value passion over skill, but it would be great if you fulfill at least some of these:
- Experience with programming, obvious advantage if it’s 3D-related
- Understand the basics of linear algebra
- Basic experience with 3D modeling
- General interest in computer graphics and programming
- Working in a cutting-edge innovation startup
- Becoming a 3D modeling pro (while doing your job)
- In-house maker’s lab with 3D printers and 3D gadgets where you can play and create anything you can imagine
- Friendly working environment and super cool offices in the city center
- Foosball championships, fresh fruit daily, conferences based on individual needs
- Learn from mentors from world-class unicorn companies
Vectary is an online 3D/AR design tool that runs entirely in the browser. We have more than 500 thousand users from around the world mostly from the US and the company is backed by global investors.
We are a US company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and a big sunny office in Bratislava’s Old Town. Our team consists of motivated people for whom their work is what they love doing. Big enough to achieve fantastic goals, small enough you won’t feel like in a classic corporation. (PS: suits and ties are forbidden:)