Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data.
The role is responsible for producing basic business intelligence reporting like daily, weekly and monthly automated reports plus data mining, and finding patterns in customer behavior and product usage. Our ideal candidate needs to have a substantial amount of experience to be able to create a comprehensive and contextual basis of understanding business and customer behavior. In this position, you will report and work directly with the CEO and need to be self-motivated and self-sufficient.
This is a lifetime opportunity to build a sophisticated and technologically advanced system of business intelligence practically on a greenfield in one of the fastest-growing technological start-ups! Join us and take our dynamic environment to the next level!
- You will work from our office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: by agreement
- Salary: 2000 - 3000 € (based on candidate's professional experience, skills and knowledge)
- Undertaking data collection, pre-processing, data-mining and analysis
- Automating and visualizing business reporting
- Proactively searching for and finding business growth indicators
- Building machine learning
- You have proven experience in a similar data role and a degree in a quantitative discipline
- You have experience with using statistical computer languages (Python/R, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- You have experience with statistical methods used in advanced analytics
- You have a good understanding of machine-learning algorithms
- You are able to design and deliver prediction models based on a variety of machine learning approaches, applied in different areas (propensity to buy models, churn modeling, customer segmentation, etc.)
- You have experience with analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, ECRM Drip, etc.
- You have an analytical mind and business acumen
- You are self-motivated and have a strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Working in a cutting-edge innovation startup
- Becoming a 3D modeling pro (while doing your job)
- In-house maker’s lab with 3D printers and 3D gadgets where you can play and create anything you can imagine
- Friendly working environment and super cool offices in the city center
- Foosball championships, fresh fruit daily, conferences based on individual needs
- Learn from mentors of world-class unicorn companies
Vectary is an online 3D/AR design tool that runs entirely in the browser. We have more than 500 thousand users from around the world mostly from the US and the company is backed by global investors.
We are a US company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and a big sunny office in Bratislava’s Old Town. Our team consists of motivated people for whom their work is what they love doing. Big enough to achieve fantastic goals, small enough you won’t feel like in a classic corporation. (PS: suits and ties are forbidden:)