Education Program Manager
RAISE CREATORS, NOT CONSUMERS The schools of the future need practical curricula and educational tools that resonate with young people and get them more involved. That’s why VECTARY has created a program aimed at showing educators how 3D can be beneficial to their classes. 3D modeling will be the common language of the future. Whether a student, educator or educational institution, VECTARY for Education offers a free access to online 3D modeling and content creation tool, inspirational blogs, tutorials and learning resources.
- You will work from our office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Contract type: Full-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: 1500 - 2500 € (based on candidate's professional experience, skills and knowledge)
- Developing a strong relationship with educators and maintaining effective communication channels.
- Building the education audience and enlarging the portfolio (educators, influencers, students, education institutions, fablabs, makerspaces).
- Finding the perfect package suited to specific requirements of individual schools/ educators.
- Planning the content and delivering program communications to the education audience.
- Creating strategic project roadmap and wireframes to ensure the successful and broad adoption and deadlines management.
- Ensuring the satisfaction with the program, identifying gaps and the needs of the audience.
- Campaigns setup, landing pages and reaching structure (mailing and social media campaigns).
- Research on education trends and mapping the new strategies.
- Preparation of education blogs, learning resources, and organizing workshops.
- Reward system for educators and VECTARY Certified educators process.
- Cooperating with marketing, development and product management teams for new feature releases, ongoing site updates, and complex program plans.
- Reviewing site analytics for trends and opportunities to optimize the experience.
We are looking for a new colleague with these experiences and abilities:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Communication with target audience and colleagues
- Team work
- Identifying online marketing opportunities and trends
- Setting up and analyzing campaigns
- Analyzing our product and recognizing opportunities for improvements
- Making weekly reports
We know you don’t need perks to do what you love (but our HR said we should mention these too :)
- Working in a cutting-edge innovation startup
- Becoming a 3D modeling pro (while doing your job)
- In-house maker’s lab with 3D printers and 3D gadgets where you can play and create anything you can imagine
- Friendly working environment and super cool offices in the city center
- Foosball championships, fresh fruit daily, conferences based on individual needs
- Learn from mentors from world-class unicorn companies
Vectary is an online 3D/AR design tool that runs entirely in the browser. We have more than 500 thousand users from around the world mostly from the US and the company is backed by global investors.
We are a US company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and a big sunny office in Bratislava’s Old Town. Our team consists of motivated people for whom their work is what they love doing. Big enough to achieve fantastic goals, small enough you won’t feel like in a classic corporation. (PS: suits and ties are forbidden:)