MyMiniFactory in Vectary
MyMiniFactory is the object-sharing platform for 3D printing designs. All the files are checked if they are 100% printable before being added to the library.
With this integration you are able to use more than 50,000 objects whether it's for 3D printing or graphic design, web design, AR and similar.
How to use MyMiniFactory:
- Create a Vectary account
- Start creating a new project (or use an existing project)
- Once the project opens, click 3D Assets and then Connected Accounts in the opened library tab
- Click the + sign next to MyMiniFactory
- Log in with your existing MyMiniFactory account or register to access their library of models.
- Once you're logged in, the library quickly reloads and includes MyMiniFactory 3D models
- Scroll through 3D assets in the library tab and drag & drop your favorite objects to the scene