Noun Project in Vectary
The Noun Project brings access to over a million royalty-free icons available to simplify and empower visual communication worldwide. New icons are added and curated daily by the community of creators.
This integration helps visual artists and designers transform 2D icons and bring them into the 3D space within seconds. After you connect the Noun Project to the 3D Assets library, you're free to browse and search through a large variety of icon sets and styles.
How to use the Noun Project:
- Create a Vectary account
- Start creating a new project (or use an existing project)
- When the project opens, click 3D Assets and then Connected Accounts in the opened library tab
- Click the + sign next to the Noun Project
- The library quickly reloads and displays icons from the Noun Project
- Scroll through 3D assets in the library tab and drag & drop your favorite icons to the scene.
- Make icons 3D with the Extrude tool and use them in your design.