Sketchfab in Vectary
Find everything from low poly assets to digital scans for your 3D, AR or graphic design projects. Browse through a wide range of 3D models within different categories.
This integration is able to provide your design with low poly assets or photogrammetry 3D scans of a real-world objects.
How to use Sketchfab:
- Create a Vectary account
- Start creating a new project (or use an existing project)
- When the project opens, click 3D Assets and then Connected Accounts in the opened library tab
- Click the + sign next to Sketchfab
- Log in with your existing Sketchfab account or register to access their library of models.
- Once you're logged in, the library quickly reloads and includes Sketchfab 3D models
- Scroll through 3D assets in the library tab and drag & drop your favorite objects to the scene