Release notes - Week #42 - 2018
Save as many views as you want with the new Camera add-on. The Depth of Field feature enables you to create beautiful visuals with depth, as if you took the picture with a real camera. The Safe frame now helps you to create perfect compositions.
The USDZ preview detects iOS 12 and Safari browser, so your website visitors won't download a .usdz file anymore just by clicking on the image.
Snap the gizmo with right mouse drag, and snap to other objects in Object Mode too. Get the size of the objects by turning on the Bounding box and Dimensions in the menu.
- Unlimited cameras on the scene
- Fluid transition when switching between them(F4 or Fn + F4 on macOS)
- Depth of Field
- Perspective and Orthographic views
- Field of view
- Safe frame to align your design to the center of the scene
- USDZ export supports combination of parameters and textures
- Baking the textures and parameters to one texture for USDZ export
- Added recommendation for USDZ export - Max. 100k polygons
- Bounding box in Object Mode(make sure it's enabled in the main menu)
- All 1.0 projects are now converted and available for editing in the 2.0 engine
- The Extrude function recomputes normals of the generated geometry
- Added info for blocked collaboration by network security
- Fixed scaling in one axis and orthogonal view