Is it an eye catching 3D element on your website that you want? Or maybe a unique hero or header image for your awesome website or blog? What about a whole 3D object that you can embed as easy as a YouTube video.
You don’t need to be a pro graphic designer to do any of these. Use Vectary’s 3D model creator to make 3D designs for your website any way you want it. Drag and drop 3D objects from our library and customize them with double click.
Create a 3D website easily
In this article you will learn:
- How to create a 3D banner with Vectary
- How to create paralax 3D elements with Vectary
- How to get interactive 3D design to your website
1. How to create a 3D banner with the Vectary image creator
- Open Vectary - it’s online and free.
- Drag and drop objects from the library, import your own 3D files or create your own 3D design from scratch.
- Adjust materials, light, style, add text or background.
- Render your design in real-time.
- Save and export your 3D design as a PNG file.
2. How to create 3D elements for your website
Paralax 3D elements are very trendy in web design right now. They can add that right feeling to your website. Check this awarded design from Niika as an example:
Instructions for 3D elements are very similar to the 3D banner maker. The only exception is that you don't really need a background for your 3D design when exporting a png.
How to create a paralax website with Vectary 3D elements
Depending on the web platform you are using, here are some resources for you:
3. How to get interactive 3D design to your website
In Vectary, you can embed your 3D design to your website as easy as a YouTube video. You your visitors can rotate or zoom the 3D design or see it in real life thanks to augmented reality supported on iPhones and Androids.
- Open Vectary
- Import a 3D file to Vectary (we support more than 60 file formats) or create your 3D design from scratch
- Go to Viewer tab and click on Generate Embed
- Copy the iframe embed code and paste it in your website's editor
- You can change your design anytime and re-generate the embed. The design will be automatically updated on all your web embeds.
3D/AR viewer example
Open this site on iPhone with Safari or Android with Chrome and click on the AR badge.
What else you can get with the Vectary 3D design editor
Boost your graphic design portfolio with 3D banners and header images
Design trend reports for 2018 say that playful 3D shapes are the next visual trend for advertising. Keep your graphic design portfolio up to date and impress your clients with beautiful visuals created with our free, online 3D tool.
Collaborate on your 3D design with coworkers and clients
Share your design with your colleague or client and create everything together. One can work on the 3D model, another can play with objects, while others can add their comments. The Vectary free image creator supports creative teamwork.
Use Google Fonts to create amazing 3D typography
Vectary is the first online 3D tool to implement more than 800 fonts from the Google Fonts library. Choose your favorite Google font and turn it into 3D in Vectary with one click. To further customize your design, just double click to enter the Vectary edit mode and access other powerful 3D modeling tools.
How do I download Vectary to create a 3D design for my website?
The VECTARY 3D image creator is online so you don’t need to download anything. It runs in every modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Simply sign up or log in, then go to the Dashboard and pick one of our 3D templates. You will get directly to our online 3D design tool where you can edit it any way you want.
How can I download my 3D design?
Click the menu in the top left corner and hover over Project. Next, click “Export as image” to download your 3D design as a PNG file or choose from a variety of other 3D formats: STL and OBJ (used in 3D printing), glTF (universal 3D format), DAE (Sketchup and architecture format) or FBX (a proprietary file format developed by Kaydara and owned by Autodesk.)
How to get started with Vectary
Discover an easy and intuitive way to start with 3D and AR content creation with Vectary. Watch the newest getting started tutorial.
15+ free 3D mockup templates for every designer
Try these free 3D mockup templates for every designer from Vectary, the online 3D design tool.
Make magic with gradient 3D design
Create magical 3D design using Vectary's new gradient materials.