Effective Date: October 20, 2016
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 We collect and process your personal data in the following instances (Data):
- (a) information that you provide to us when registering with our Site (including your name, email address and password);
- (b) potentially personally identifiable information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our Site and/or Services (including your IP address and geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths or any similar information that may be obtained by the Company directly or indirectly from third party providers);
- (c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our Site (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details, description, tags);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- (e) information that you provide to us when using our Site and/or the Services, or that is generated in the course of the use of those Services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of Service use);
- (f) information relating to any purchases you make in respect of the Services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment card details, bank account details);
- (g) information that you post to our Site for publication on the internet;
- (h) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our Site (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- (i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- (a) A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- (b) Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- (c) Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- (d) We use both session and persistent cookies on our Site and/or with respect of our Services.
- (e) Please acknowledge that blocking and/or deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of the Site and/or our Services.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- 4.2 Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Site, its related forums, message boards, your Public Projects, or similar publicly accessible areas or content become available to the public. We are not responsible for personally identifiable information and data contributions that you choose to disclose publicly in these areas. If you remove information that you posted, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- 4.3 By providing us your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to Services, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may unsubscribe by following the link provided in the email communication. Unsubscribing may prevent you from receiving messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not unsubscribe from service-related emails. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages and our responses.
- 4.4 We may use certain information about you and/or certain of your data without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Site is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content. We may work with analytics companies such as Google Analytics and Localytics to help us understand how the Site is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage, how users found our Site, and other non-personally identifiable information so we can deliver a better experience and improve the Site.
- 4.5 We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the information you post on the Site and related forums. If applicable, we reserve the right to remove any such information or material for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party. We also reserve the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
5. HOW WE SHARE YOU DATA
- 5.2 We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- 5.3 Personally Identifiable Information: We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties solely for the purpose of providing services to you, including for the processing of financial transactions as set forth in Section 9 below. We may store personal information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- 5.4 We do not share your personally identifiable information or personally-identifiable location information with third-party companies for their direct marketing use. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. User email and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- 5.5 Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain services.
- 6.1 We shall be authorized to process your Data during the time when you continue to use our Site and/or Services (that includes the whole time when your registration at our Site is valid).
- 6.2 We shall be also authorised to process your Data after you stop using our Site and/or Services, if it is necessary to
- (a) meet our legal obligations; or
- (b) establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 7.1 We shall process your Data in accordance with applicable law and protect your Data against misuse and/or any unlawful disclosure.
- 7.2 Data shall be processed by us in our internal information system called VECTARY admin.
- 7.3 You further acknowledge that you provide us your consent voluntarily and you can withdraw it at any time upon your discretion, however note, that you might not be able to use our Site and/or Services in such case (except for the withdrawal of consent described under Article 4.3 that will have no effect on your use of the Site and/or the Services).
- 7.5 Data may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- 7.6 You hereby agree that we may provide and process your Data through third parties (hereby referred to as Subcontractors).
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- 8.1 Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. PROCESSING FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 10.1 Our Site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 10.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 11.1 You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Site, in which case we may not be able to provide the Services or access to the Site to you.
- 11.2 Should you require any clarifications or additional information regarding personal data processing or protection please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org