How to put an interactive 3D or AR design on to a Weebly website
Vectary web embed is a great way to insert an interactive 3D element on to your website or blog. Similar to YouTube embed, the Vectary 3D/AR viewer generates a piece of code for you to paste into your web editor. For iPhone and iPad users using the Safari browser on iOS12 or above, visiting your site will mean that they can automatically view your 3D element in augmented reality. Read more on our blog.
How to embed an interactive 3D/AR design to Weebly
- Import your 3D model to Vectary editor or create your own model from scratch.
- Click on Web Embed tab and Generate code.
- Go to your Weebly editor. Click on Show all elements and pick Embed Code Icon.
- Place the element where you need it on your site. Click on Edit custom HTML button and paste the code.
- Preview the site, if you need to do some changes, just generate the code again and the viewer will automatically update.
- Publish your site.
How to make changes in your 3D web viewer
Say you want to change color, view or an entire shape of your 3D model. Vectary editor works like instant 3D/AR CMS for your web viewer:
- Open your 3D project on Vectary.
- Make changes.
- Click on Web Embed tab and click on Generate button again - there is no need to replace the code. The 3D viewer will be automatically updated on all of your sites.
Vectary 3D/AR Viewer example:
This is how your design can look like on your Weebly site. Open this site on iPhone with Safari or on Android with Chrome browser to see it in augmented reality.
How to get rid of the watermark?
Watermark on your web viewer means you are using a free version of Vectary or you run out of bandwidth for your plan. You can check your monthly bandwidth usage on your Vectary dashboard.
Is it paid?
A limited watermarked version of the feature is for free so you can use it for client presentation and for feedback of your 3D design before you decide to buy a Premium package. With our paid plans you can get more bandwidth for the viewer - so you can be sure your visitors will see a version without the watermark.
Why not just use USDZ export for AR view?
This is a great alternative to USDZ embeds as all your website visitors can get an interactive 3D experience, not just those with iPhone. AR view is now limited only to iPhones and iPads with iOS12, however, we are working on an implementation of AR experience for Android devices too. Stay tuned.
What is 3D web embed and how to use it
A detailed look at what 3D web embedding is and how to use it to achieve your business goals.
Introducing Vectary 3.0: The future of the web is 3D and AR
Vectary is making the move to become the first 3D and Augmented reality CMS for the web. Vectary is closing the gap between web design and mixed reality.