How to put an interactive 3D or AR design on to a Wix website
Vectary web embed is a great way to get an interactive 3D element on your website or blog. Vectary 3D/AR viewer works on the same principle as Youtube embed. Vectary generates a piece of code for you which you just paste into your web editor. This technology is called WebAR, because it is bringing an Augmented Reality experience to any smartphone, iPhones, and Androids, without the need to install an external app.
How to embed your 3D design to Wix site
- Import your 3D model to the Vectary editor or create your own model from scratch.
- Click on the Viewer tab and Generate Embed button.
- Go to your Wix editor, click on "+" icon, find HLML iframe and the element where you need it. Read instructions on Wix's support page.
- Copy the generated code from Vectary and paste the code, click Apply.
- Preview the site, if you need to make some changes, just generate the code again and the viewer will automatically update with a refresh.
- Publish your site.
How to make changes in your 3D web viewer
Say you want to change color, view or an entire shape of your 3D model. Vectary editor works like instant 3D/AR CMS for your web viewer:
- Open your 3D project on Vectary.
- Make changes.
- Click on the Viewer tab and click on Generate button again - there is no need to replace the code. The 3D viewer will be automatically updated on all of your sites.
Vectary 3D/AR Viewer example:
Open this site on iPhone with Safari or Android with Chrome to see it in AR
WebAR Product configurator
Turn simple WebAR viewer to interactive product configurator with Augmented Reality. You can add animations, shape customized, and more, all thanks to Vectary WebAR API. Learn more>
Why not just use USDZ export for the AR view?
This is a great alternative to USDZ embeds as all your website visitors can get an interactive 3D experience, not just those with iPhone. Vectary WebAR viewer supports Androids too!
Can we get it as a Wix plugin?
We are working on it to make it possible.
What is 3D web embed and how to use it
A detailed look at what 3D web embedding is and how to use it to achieve your business goals.
Introducing Vectary 3.0: The future of the web is 3D and AR
Vectary is making the move to become the first 3D and Augmented reality CMS for the web. Vectary is closing the gap between web design and mixed reality.