Make your logo 3D with just a few clicks
Create a stunning 3D logo for your brand identity or simply turn your flat logo to 3D. Whatever you need, you can do it in Vectary. You get a tool that allows you to create beautiful 3D visuals for your brand or even order a physical 3D print of your logo.
How to make a 3D logo
- Open Vectary - it’s online and free.
- Start with one of our theme templates or start off with a blank scene.
- Import the SVG file of your 2D logo. If you don’t have an SVG file, you can convert PNG to SVG with an online converter. You can import it by drag and dropping the file or by importing it through the menu.
- In the SVG object menu on the right, adjust the properties of your logo. Increase the number of segments for the object to be more high-poly.
- By increasing Extrude’s value your object takes on a 3D look, the higher the value, the “thicker” the object.
- Edit your logo by clickin on the "convert to geometry" button and then double clicking on it, or drag and drop free 3D objects and textures from the library.
- Add lights to the scene and adjust the view you want to screenshot.
- Save and export your 3D logo as PNG or order a 3D print with Shapeways.
- Share your design.
Create 3D logos from scratch or start with 3D templates
Choose one of our theme templates. Editing your 3D design in the Vectary 3D logo maker is as easy as drag and drop. You can add your own text, replace or change the objects, textures, view, and even edit the font with our powerful 3D editor.
Pick from hundreds of 3D fonts
Vectary is the first online 3D tool to implement more than 800 fonts from the Google Fonts library . Just choose your favorite Google font and instantly turn it into 3D with our 3D text add-on. Personalize the 3D shape with double click.
Collaborate on your 3D logo with coworkers and clients
Share your design with your team and create everything together. One can adjust the font, another can play with objects, while others can add their comments. The Vectary free logo maker supports teamwork!
Move your brand identity into the 3D space
Everything is changing to 3D and your visual identity will be no exception. Vectary is your handy 3D logo converter. Show your brand in a virtual reality project, augmented reality, Facebook 3D post or simply have a cool corporate branding in your office.
Create breathtaking 3D logo renders, online and for free
Vectary offers a powerful real-time rendering tool that allows you to turn your logo into an impressive 3D graphic even if you’re not a professional graphic designer.
Brand your office with 3D printed logos
Your logo should be a part of your office, whether as a 3D poster, a hanger on the wall or a desk decoration. How about turning your logo into a 3D printed gift for clients and fans? The possibilities are limitless. Choose the Shapeways 3D printing service and order a 3D print directly from the tool in more than 80 materials.
Finish your 3D design in the tools of your choice
Be it social media branding, a business card, the prototype of a website, presentation or pitch deck, you can export your visual as a PNG file and adjust your graphic design in whatever tools you want. Canva for design templates, Figma and Sketch for design prototyping, Ludus for stunning presentations, Wix, Weebly and Squarespace for creating a website - the variety of online tools is nothing short of amazing.
How do I download VECTARY to create a 3D logo?
The Vectary 3D logo creator is online so you don’t need to download anything. It runs in every modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Simply sign up or log in, then go to the Dashboard and pick one of our 3D templates. You will get directly to our online 3D design tool where you can edit it any way you want.
How much does it cost to create a 3D design in VECTARY?
You can create for free in Vectary. Learn more about our other plans and pricing.
How can I download my 3D design?
Click the menu in the top left corner and hover over Project. Next, click “Export as image” to download your 3D design as a PNG file or choose from a variety of 3D formats: STL and OBJ (used in 3D printing), GLTF (universal 3D format) or DAE (Sketchup and architecture format).